bdk Auditors | The best place to kickstart your career!
A dynamic combination of versatility, experience and knowledge for over 30 years has ensured that bdk Auditors is the financial partner of choice for those who seek a superior and quality personalised service. We are a medium-sized firm established in 1952 and situated in Caledon and Stellenbosch, Western Cape. We have clients in 6 provinces throughout South Africa. bdk Auditors are registered auditors and chartered accountants (SA).
Why bdk auditors?
We offer a culture that allows you to reach your personal and professional goals.
We understand the importance of our clerks and the work they perform. We realize that our people are the key to making a difference for our clients. At bdk Auditors you will work together with managers and directors every day, gaining practical, hands-on experience as you provide business solutions to clients across a wide variety of industries.
What can you expect from us?
Successful candidates must have, or are currently studying towards, a BAcc / BCompt degree. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Monthly bookkeeping & accounting to financial statements income statement
- Monthly balance sheet, cash flow statement as well as detailed notes of the same
- Monthly management accounts
- Bank reconciliations, journal posting and intercompany accounts
- Preparation of financial statements
- VAT and PAYE preparation and submission to SARS
- Perform audit work in terms of International Auditing Standards
- Learn and understand SAICA Competencies
- Complete individual and company tax returns
- Compile annual financial statements (IFRS, IFRS for SME’s)
- Uphold ethics and values of the company and act with integrity
- Be exposed to high levels professional and ethical work standards